I was able to get the day off work so we had a girly day, just the 2 of us. I took her to a local children's farm as she loves all animals. However she wasn't too convinced by the man in the rabbit suit!!!
We organised a party for her as she didn't get one for her 1st birthday as I wasn't well. So the last few weeks have been busy preparing for it. Issy loves Timmy Time on cbeebes so I decorated her cake with 3 characters from the show.
The party was a great success and Issy was so excited when she saw all her friends. We hired a local scout hut and organised for a soft play group to come alone. They also brought along a bouncy castle which went down really well with all the kids. It was nice to have all the family there too.
It was my birthday the day after the party so I got a nice surprise when, just after we had blown out Issy's candles, the other half brought out a cake for me!








Kat, Happy New Year. My birthday is on September 6th. We are all Virgo sisters!
ReplyDeleteThat cake is fab!!!!
ReplyDelete