Wednesday, 26 August 2009

Another Swap & Dressing up!

I promised myself that I would leave the swaps for a bit as I've got a few work things to get sorted at the moment. That was of course until Sam at IncyWincyStitches decided to host a button jewellery swap.

I've given button bracelets as presents and fancied the idea of getting something similar myself. What better way to get some button jewellery than joining this swap! I have to make some sort of button jewellery to send to my partner along with some craft suppliers and a sweet treat. I've not really made any jewellery before so this swap should be interesting!

If you fancy joining up, visit Sam's blog for the details. Closing date is 1st September.

Before I sign off for today, I just thought I'd show you a photo of my darling daughter looking lovely! Issy had a dressing up day at nursery yesterday, she had to go dressed up as a Disney character, can you guess who she is meant to be?

Anyway Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to work I go!!!!

3 comments:

  1. i couldn't resist the button jewellery swap either!

    your daughter is adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! My daughter used to have a friend called Wizzy ... love that name ... she is in her 20's now and as hard as I try ... she refuses to wear fairy wings and the like now ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link ;) & LOVE my beautiful niece!! .... sooooo cute !! xxx

    ReplyDelete