Tuesday, 25 August 2009

More Pages

I'm not sure if I have just picked some easy topics recently or if I'm actually getting better at scrapping but I've finished several pages without too many problems!

This first page is about the other half's birthday, he decided he would have a good day if Issy had fun, so we took her to a local farm. She wasn't took keen on the goats but she loved the chickens and the sheep.

I think this is the page that I'm most pleased with, usually I'm a perfectionist so never think my own stuff is any good. I'm always looking at other people's work and picking faults with mine. However this page of Issy standing in a flower pot isn't too bad, if I do say so myself!!! There's no really story to it, just that I thought she looked really funny standing in it and it reminded me of the old Flower Pot Men show!

No comments:

Post a Comment