Kathy has recieved my parcel so I can now post some pictures of the items I sent her. The handmade item was a decorated notebook which had garden motifs on each of the pages, I really enjoyed making it & hope Kathy will enjoy using it just as much.The other items I sent were some locally made fudge, a mini scrapbooking kit, a handbag hook and a garden themed magnet.

Thanks Kerry of Pennydog for organising the swap, it was such fun & I've gained a friend in Kathy as well as lots of goodies. Kathy has blogged about recieving my parcel & has said such lovely things, click here to see her post.






Hi Kat how are you and baby girl? Is her name really DD? I have been working overtime this week and am a bit tired but love to check my blog buddies.
ReplyDeleteI am going to take a swap break for the summer as my scedule is full but I will be looking for fun swaps in the fall and winter.
Give baby a hug for me.
Kat
Hi Kat,
ReplyDeleteMy daughter's name is Isabelle, DD stands for darling daughter. She is doing well but we are getting the terrible 2 tantrums, which is fun!
I've been really restrained & not signed up for anymore swaps yet, I'd love to but I've got so much to do at the moment. Maybe in a month or too!