Saturday, 30 May 2009

My first ever post!

It seems everyone is blogging these days so I decided I'd better start one so I'm not left out! However I'm not really sure why because

a) I have no idea how to use all this software &
b) why would anyone want to read my ramblings!

Putting that aside, here I am! My name is Kat, I'm 32, an acountant and mother to a wonderful 21 month old little girl.

I like to scrapbook in my spare time, my main subject is of course my lovely daughter but occassionally I have other inspiration! I also enjoy cardmaking, I've been cardmaking for about 4 years now and scrapbooking for about 18 months.

Thanks to my sister in law, Sam of incywincystitches, I have recently really got the crafty bug. Sam organised an easter swap over on crafteroo & I enjoyed it so much that I'm now eager to get involved in lots more swaps & spend far too much time daydreaming about the day I have a lovely place in the country, can give up my job & have my own little crafting business. The slight problem to that day dream, (other than the funds for the house in the country!) is that I haven't yet found my "thing" that is different enough to make me any money! Oh well I guess the day job will have to stay!



2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland! I love the backdrop on your blog too. Funky flowers are a big favourite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat! Lovely first post! Your blog looks great and I am looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete