Today has been lovely & we've been able to spend most of it in the garden.
However I have managed to do a bit of sewing. My little girl has recently started using a duvet & pillow but I've found it really hard to find covers for her cot bed duvet that didn't cost a future. So I brought her a set for a single bed & spent this afternoon cutting it up and restitching it so it fits her duvet.
I had some good news last night, my sister & her boyfriend have got engaged. It's about time too as they have been together for 8 years and owned a flat together for several years. I've been calling Dave my brother-in-law for ages and he is Uncle Dave to my little girl, it didn't feel right to say he's just my sister's boyfriend. At least it wont be long now till he really is my brother in law!
Congratulations Nicki & Dave






Great news! Saw Nicki's post on fb yesterday - lovely ring :)
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to send me there address so I can send a card. x